We participate in most major insurance plans including, but not limited to:
- Aetna Choices POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Choice POS II (Open Access)
- Aetna Open Access Elect Choice EPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Open Access Managed Choice POS (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Select (SM)
- Aetna Select (SM) (Open Access)
- Elect Choice EPO
- Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- NYC Community Plan (SM)
- National Advantage Program
- Open Access Aetna Select (SM) (Aetna HealthFund)
- Open Choice PPO
- Open Choice PPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Workers’ Comp Access (AWCA)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Blue Preferred Network
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Blue Traditional Network
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Blue Choice Network
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Blue Works Network
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Blue Plan65 Select Network
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Blue Card
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- Cigna Open Access Plus
- Cigna Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Cigna Network POS
- Cigna FlexCigna POS Open Access
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Direct
- Coventry Health Care National Network
- First Health Network (a Coventry Health Care Company)
- Humana Military Health Plan-Tricare Standard
- Humana Military Health Plan-TriCare Prime PCM (panel is closed)
- The Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- Oklahoma Health Network (OHN)
- Preferred Community Choice (PCC)
- TriCare Standard
- TriCare Prime PCM-Effective October 2013, our TriCare Prime panel is closed and we are not accepting new TriCare Prime patients.
- United Healthcare
We also accept:
- Medicare (Part B) on patients age 65 and older
- Railroad Medicare (Part B) on patients age 65 and older
The above list of plans is provided as a courtesy and is subject to change. The patient should always verify our participation with their particular insurance plan by contacting their plan’s customer service department prior to being seen in our office.
We are not accepting new patients with Soonercare/Medicaid healthcare coverage.
We are not accepting new patients with TriCare Prime healthcare coverage as our TriCare Prime panel is closed.
We are not accepting new Workers Comp appointments.
We do not submit claims to third-party insurance/payors and/or primary health insurance for Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA). Patients who receive care in our office as a result of motor vehicle accident are responsible for paying in full on the date of service. We will provide receipts to the patient to allow the patient to submit a claim to their insurance/another payor on their own behalf.
We do not participate in most Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) and Medicare Advantage Plans (plans that replace Medicare coverage).
We do participate in Traditional Medicare.
We are always happy to explore the possibility of participation in other plans as needed.
Self-Pay Patients (patients without insurance) are always welcome! Self-Pay Patients must pay in full at the time of service, but receive a discount for doing so. We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. Don’t let lack of insurance delay your visits to better your health.